03 Jul Power of 10 Class of 2019- Applications now being accepted!
Are you an early career veterinarian?
(graduate of veterinary classes 2010-2017*)
Are you interested in developing your resiliency, emotional intelligence, career satisfaction, communication ability, relationships and leadership skills?
What is the P10 program?
- A personal and professional development program for early-career veterinarians designed to foster resiliency, leadership capacity, collegiality, emotional intelligence, career satisfaction and longevity in the field.
- A year-long series of lectures, panels, discussions, and experiences yielding life-long, supportive relationships between cohort-members and increased engagement in organized veterinary medicine.
*others may be considered on an individual basis
2018-19 Program Facilitators:
Dr. Ariel Grubb and Dr. Marissa Rothenbaum
Program Highlights (we are currently confirming details and dates)
* September 29th: Happy Hour with PVMA Executive Board
* October 26-28th: Weekend overnight kick-off retreat in Rockaway Beach, Insights Training– supported by Elanco
* November (Date TBD): Community Roundtable
* January 10-13th: AVMA’s Veterinary Leadership Conference
* January (Date TBD): Post VLC‐ Group Dinner
* February (Date and topic TBD)
* Date TBD: Debt Dragon workshop
* March (Date and topic TBD)
* Monday, April 15th or 29th (pending): Emotional Intelligence/Leadership/Communication
* May (Date and topic TBD)
* June‐August: Informal get‐togethers and continued conversations
* September 12, 2019: Course completed– celebration of completion of program
Additionally, we will have modules focused on communication, wellness, legal topics, and ‘adulting’! Our first class will be working on creating an alumni program so additional opportunities to connect and socialize will be available!
To apply, download and return completed application to the PVMA by Wednesday, August 15th: 2018-19-Power-of-10-Application
Full program Overview