08 May New PVMA Smartphone App Launches!
In an effort to provide additional ways for PVMA and OVTAA members to access information and resources, and connect more easily, we have launched a new smartphone app!
- Digital Membership ‘Card’: This will be used along with your Columbia (4x/yr) and Adidas (3x/yr) Employee Store Passes when visiting each store.
- Groups: Quick and simple group messaging. Share about open houses, inquire about available services/procedures in the community, and share resources with colleagues.
- News: Quick access to community news blasts and valuable timely information
- Member Directory: Simplified searchable directory of member colleagues
- Feed & Notifications: Stay up-to-date on program offerings, upcoming events, and community news that may be otherwise buried in your email inbox.
Quick Access to PVMA Website
For members-only areas such as the File Library and Community Platform, you will need to login a second time to the PVMA website. Check the ‘remember me’ box for future ease.
- Community Platform: This newly updated area, only accessible to logged-in members, behaves a little bit like LinkedIn/Facebook, less all the ads. The more robust Groups (in addition to the simplified app groups) are a modernized listserv and a great place to connect and collaborate with others. You can build connection lists, message other members, post questions, announcements, etc.
- File Library: This is the database where members may access CE credit-eligible recordings from the past 3+ years, monthly PVMA newsletters, and additional notes and materials.
More to Come
Over the coming months, we will continue to fine-tune features, as well as roll-out additional ones, such as digital event sign-in and other event management tools. By fall, we hope the app will be well-utilized and become a valuable tool to our members.
To Download, visit your preferred app store and search ‘PortlandVMA Community’:
Please contact the PVMA office if you need any assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org